Installed a new higher output electric fuel pump & a Cold Case large tube radiator on the 66 C10 recently & wanted to rack up a few miles to make sure all was well with my work. This Saturday was a cruise in a the local Calvery Chapel in West Melbourne, about 10 miles from home. Truck did great, got some interest & nice compliments but sorry to say , no photos. After a few hours of that we headed over to the local Sam’s Club so mom could make her monthly haul. No photos of that either. Next morning mom was doing something with the grandkids so I started checking the ‘net for car events on Florida east coast. Found on US 1 in Jupiter Fl roughly 100 miles south of me. Hours for event were noon to 3:30pm. Perfect for me. I usually don’t like the interstate in the C10 but took it this time in order to check out the new parts in those conditions. Truck did great at 65/70 mph for about 80 miles (But I still don’t like the interstate in that truck) coming home I took US 1 north for about 50 miles (4 lane with some open road& stop lights) then got on the beach road aka A1A for about another 50 miles to home. Trip home was more enjoyable than the interstate blast south.Truck did great overall. I might be working up the nerve to plan another out of state trip with it. A few phot below from the Jupiter cruise in.
Attachments
IMG_2960.jpeg (376.61 KB, 21 downloads)
Stovebolts from Jupiter Fl cruise in
IMG_2959.jpeg (417.73 KB, 20 downloads)
IMG_2958.jpeg (431.03 KB, 19 downloads)
IMG_2957.jpeg (473.18 KB, 20 downloads)
IMG_2955.jpeg (439.8 KB, 20 downloads)
IMG_2956.jpeg (379.7 KB, 20 downloads)
Yours truly😎
IMG_2954.jpeg (412.67 KB, 19 downloads)
IMG_2953.jpeg (376.95 KB, 20 downloads)


1966 C-10 Short Stepside
HiPo
Step-by-step ~ and on-going resto build
in the Project Journals