| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Ponchogl),
163
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 1,649 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 1,649 | That (pictured) is exactly what I’m looking for. Please let me know where I can get that setup. My email is [email protected]. Please send any help that way at least then I’ll be able to find it! Thanks! I see one on eBay. Actually a few. Just search for: Oil Bath Air Cleaner LINK
Last edited by UtahYork; 03/23/2026 4:49 AM.
~ John in Utah 1946 1/2Ton w/4-speed manual transmission w/1960 235 engineHere We GoFollow in his DITY Bay- If you think about it, it has been one year ago today!
| | |
| |
| |