| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gdads51, 1955 1 Series, 68ironhead, PAUL Berardi, Joe H, 3B, Jon G, JW51),
154
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,382 | Thank you all for your input. I have determined the rocker cover grommet hole is 1.0" so the grommet and breather systems I have found that require a 1.25 hole in the rocker cover will not work. I will probably install a new rocker cover gromment similar to the original and determine what hose/tube I can find that will fit in place of the formed plastic tube.
Guitplayer - my PCV valve is similar to yours but I am working on the opposite side of the system where fresh air enters the crankcase on the opposite rocker cover. | | |
| |
| |