Wish I would have seen this post before now, but perhaps what I did can still add to the discussion and offer some ideas.

What I did on my T5 swap to add pedal support was build two brackets that then bolt together. One bracket is held on with the transmission mounting bolts, and the other bolts to the side of the pedal assembly where the original bolts that went to the stock transmission were. Then those two brackets bolt together. The reason for two pieces is to be able to get to the transmission bolts easily. The bolts on the front of the bracket bolt to the bell housing like they originally did.

Hopefully these pics are enough to give you an idea how it goes together. You can zoom in to see how it works. Please note in these pics the two bolts that hold the two brackets together at the top are not installed, but you should get the idea. This was just a quick mock up with bolts I had sitting around at the time, it's not permanently installed in these pictures. I can get getter pics if you need them.

Also please overlook the rather crude and funny shape of the bracket that bolts on with the transmission bolts. That was made with two small separate pieces of plate that I had laying around. Would have been prettier if I had a solid piece to make that one from, but enough of the excuses. It's out of sight and gets the job done quite well. smile You can also kind of see the master cylinder adaptor bracket I made.

Hope this helps with ideas.

Ron
Attachments
20260308_125100.jpg (338.52 KB, 29 downloads)
20260308_125114.jpg (172.43 KB, 29 downloads)
20260308_131424.jpg (283.59 KB, 31 downloads)
20260308_132559.jpg (346.94 KB, 31 downloads)

Last edited by RBs36; 03/12/2026 3:09 AM.