| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,486 AD Addict & Tinkerer | | AD Addict & Tinkerer Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,486 | I’m in the process of rewiring my ‘52 Chevy and currently have a 14 gauge fusible link protecting a 10 Gauge wire going to a new fuse block. I would like to replace that with a magnum (or Maxi) fuse and need advice on how you size it.
Currently I have a 235 with HEI distributor (supplied by a relay), relays for my headlightsand horns, and have plans on installing a radio and AC in the future. No cooling fans or high output stereo.
I was thinking either 40 or 60 amp fuse.
What do you think?
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc BrakesProject JournalsStovebolt Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |