| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,138 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 309 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 309 | With the old style open metal cages you can clean out the old grease and then pack the new grease into the gaps. The plastic material seems to fill the gaps and I can't figure out how you're supposed to pack them with grease. I packed it as best as I could and reassembled - guess we'll see. | | |
| |
| |