Title says it all. I've got a 1965 Chevy C60 school bus. The Carpenter coach portion of it, is remarkably rust free, however the Chevy front clip is not. Basically, the school bus begins where the Chevy part ends-so it's got the cowl and cowl vent behind the hood, and that's it. The vertical portion of the factory firewall, the angled portion, then a few inches of the flat floor of a C60, but it ends before where the doors would be. Where the flat school bus floor begins. Any rust there is super easy to fix, it's just literally flat sheet metal that I could cut out and weld in.

It's got what look like the standard front most cab mounts, and it looks like I could buy repops of the sheet metal upper portions of those. However there's also some rot in what would be the inside the fenders portion of a C20. If I had the C60 FAM I could really be a lot more precise in looking for what I might need in terms of body metal, so I can then spend my money in the right place, in the first place.

As usual, thank you in advance to the 'Bolt forum!

Last edited by Tronman; 03/06/2026 11:25 PM.

1965 C60 school bus | 1967 GMC 6500 school bus