| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 122 | I bought an entire new gauge assembly from Classic Parts when I restored the interior a few years ago. I'm pretty sure the temp gauge was working when I installed it but not sure. I'll have to check the coolant level in the spring. The snow is finally melting here in PA.
1951 Chevy 3100 1/2 ton (1957 235, 4 speed, 411 rear) | | |
| |
| |