| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,714 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2024 Posts: 99 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2024 Posts: 99 | Thanks, I like this one, and the design of it. I’m guessing it could be adapted. Or one made similar based on what I see from this design. It would be nice to know how close the curvature is to the truck bumper. | | |
| |
| |