| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 439 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 439 | Yep, I was aware they should be 4”. When I brought the truck home it had one 4”, two 4.5, and one 5”. I’m using 6.50 16’s on 4.5’s and they look pretty good. I’ll use the 4” for a spare, it’s not in great shape. All are 4 slot. When were the 8 slot wheels used?
Larry Old man᠁Old truck᠁neither one goes very fast. All you need in life is TIME, PATIENCE and MONEY. If you are missing one component, you'll need an abundance of the others two.
| | |
| |
| |