Originally Posted by Joe H
I always thought the Mexican blocks were made from better material, sounds like the machinist is on top of game. Keep us posted.
He comes highly recommended. I think that the fact it's unusual got his interest. He said to me "I've done some crazy stuff" and told me some stories. It has always amazed me that these important people in the industry even talk to me. They are just like you or me. The trick is to get in touch with them 1:1. They do not have published numbers. I managed to get a hold of an exec at Crower and convinced him to make my billet crank that I was told "no thanks" by them. He told me it's the only billet crank they have ever made for a Chevy I6. I believe him because I have the programing fees to prove it. He hooked me up with a Global Glass exec and he's making me acoustic glass for the side and back windows on my 53 3100 and armored glass for the windshields. The blower will be right in front of the windshield on the "hot chick" side of the truck. You just have to get in the circle. I'm respectful, honest, and sincere and that goes a long way.


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.