| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,515 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 1,967 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 1,967 | I need 2 heaters in my panel truck. I had the core and housing/motor. I`ll try to mount it under the dash ,if not that under the seat.
~ BD. "You won't find me in an old folks home" Pioneer Florida Cracker 1958 Apache Stepside 1958 Apache 1/2 ton Panel 1959 Apache 1/2 ton Panel
| | |
| |
| |