I'll most likely use rotators on the exhaust, along with a timing gear that has been opened up slightly to be a snug slip fit, so I can tinker with the cam timing with offset Woodruff keys during dyno runs. I'll do a little modifying to the gear so it can be attached with a flat head Allen bolt and a thick flat washer, instead of a press fit. Advancing the cam produces more low end torque (what I'm building for) while retarding it makes more top end HP. The restrictive manifolds and ports of the 848 head makes that a lost cause because of poor volumetric efficiency at high RPM.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!