| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2021 Posts: 258 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2021 Posts: 258 | Got it. Just yesterday I was looking at the I Beam and related parts and I concluded that the way we were jacking the truck up wouldn’t allow for the springs to drop and give us a realistic view of how much the springs dropped to get a good drop measurement. Thanks for suggestions. ASAP I’ll pass results. | | |
| |
| |