Here is my experience of having gone through three pressure washers:
1.Get at least 2700 psi.
2.Two Gal./minute flow rate.
3.Get a Honda engine.Items 1 & 2 will dictate HP
4.Get a CAT pump. Do Not get Italian Pumps.
5.Hot water is a nice feature but not necessary.
6.An injector feature to add cleaner is needed.
7.An adjustable pressure is required if you are doing different surfaces such as wood and cement.
8.Electric pressure washers are extremely limited in both pressure and flow but they are inexpensive.
9.I won't buy at a big box store. The first two washers came from there and neither lasted 20 hr.

Cleaning concrete is a no-no unless you re-seal as it makes the surface rough and allows water to penentrate. The only thing worse is putting rock salt on concrete. I had to be told this at least three times by three different concrete contractors before I believed it but its true.

Jerry