| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, cmayna, Lostbuthaulinass, RaNfLaS, Southerntruck, JW51),
181
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,285 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 340 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 340 | So I decided to pull my seats down from the rafters. After looking at them, only one seat bottom looks to be useable. I need the later two cushion bottom setup as I have the battery under the right side and the ECM under the left side. Has anybody found any late model seats that might work in this situation? I have three seat backs, none look the same and 5 seat bottoms, none of them the same. They are just to far gone to try and rebuild. I have front seats out of a 95 suburban but they are to big/ set to high to work.
1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod
| | |
| |
| |