| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 1,178 Red dot, center of chest ... | | Red dot, center of chest ... Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 1,178 | So, I finally got so fed up that I did something I haven't done in thirty years. I setup a firewall and blocked the bots at the edge. Now they can't even get to the web server. It's getting really insane. When you get more traffic from bots than you do from actual real website visitors, something is seriously out of kilter. | | |
| |
| |