Update: My jetting is now as follows: (1) both emulsion tubes are F50, (2) Air jets are Primary=195, Secondary=215, (3) Main Jets are P=115, S=120, (4) Idle Jets are P=55, S=45. I am still at 5.5 PSI fuel pressure with just the mechanical pump and 30 micron filter. AFR typically ranges between 13.5 and 14.5. Plugs are no longer black. I am using the E3.52 plugs recommended at devestechnet.com. Also, my engine is bored 0.030 over. Nice smooth operation throughout the RPM range. This is a successful upgrade. The jets from Pegasus Racing fit the EMPI Weber 32/36 perfect. I recommend (1) stay away from the cheap Amazon knock-offs, (2) install an AFR, (3) start with the Idle jets, getting them so the Idle Mixture screw actually has an effect, (4) be patient as you iterate through jets to get a solution. It took me 14 iterations and numerous jets. I can return jets I am not using. My Autometer AFR is digital. The analog gauges seem to have reliability issues. Changing the Idle Jets does not require any disassembly. Changing the others requires removing the carb top. Due to difficulty handling it, I abandoned the teenie tiny C-clip securing the choke rod to the choke arm. I use a wire wrapped into the slot where the C-clip goes. The wire I use is out of a twist tie available in the Safeway produce department. No failures in all my test drives. Changing the Main Jets requires emptying the bowl. I used my hand vacuum pump to suck out the gas into a receptacle. A further note on AFR readings; (1) when pulling hard up a hill or accelerating hard, the reading can drop to 12, (2) when letting off the accelerator pedal and letting the engine slow the vehicle, the reading can increase to 16. I suspect this is normal for a carburated engine, and fuel injection/electronic ignition/computer control configurations corrects these situations.