| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,151 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 | I am using the original headlight system on my 37 and a bulb went out and could not find any for 12 volts only 6 volt,well the Filling Station has LED bulbs so I ordered a pair and will report back on how they do. Its getting original tail lights too also with LEDs and maybe it can be seen from the rear better and maybe I can see better out the front too. | | |
| |
| |