| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 201 nothing beats a try but a failure | | nothing beats a try but a failure Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 201 | 2 things 1- I'm using the original 6 volt head lights. Got the new wire harness run and i'm testing all things electric. Pulled the head light switch and they did come on. But, inside the glass I saw smoke or fumes. Why are they smoking is my first question. Second,the gas gauge showed a full tank. I only had 5 gallons in the tank. I forgot to ground the gas tank. The gauge shows a empty tank after the ground was installed. Why did the gauge jump to full ungrounded and empty grounded? | | |
| |
| |