| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2022 Posts: 116 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2022 Posts: 116 | On my 1955 1/2 ton I recently removed some of my front brake lines. Temporarily I have put plastic bags over the open ends to keep dirt from contaminating the inside of the lines. Myself I would rather have caps or plugs installed. So if I were to go to Napa what would I ask for in terms of possible sizes? | | |
| |
| |