Otto, I would not buy 12 cases of anything because I might not live long enough to use it all. Good luck to you.

At the risk of starting another motor oil thread: Regarding motor oil formulated for Diesel engines like DELO, T-3 and T-4, according to Lake Speed, the motor oil geek, especially Rotella has high calcium as a soot dispersent and this competes with the ZDDP for the spaces between surfaces such as cam and lifter facings and causes increased wear as compared with formulations such as VR-1. DELO is better as it has less calcium but is still problematic. He says SAE specs ending in P or Q now have a formulation suitable for our old flat-tappet engines. I have run Valvoline VR-1 forever then switched to DELO cause I got it for free but I no longer do, S


1951 3800 1-ton
"Earning its keep from the get-go"
In the DITY Gallery
1962 261 (w/cam, Fenton headers, 2 carbs, MSD ign.), SM420 & Brown-Lipe 6231A 3spd aux. trans, stock axles & brakes. Owned since 1971.