| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Donf, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, Forty9, 1 invisible),
92
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2025 Posts: 43 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2025 Posts: 43 | I Purchased new wheels and hubcaps from The Wheelsmith 4 years ago.
I paid the extra$60 each for powder coating because I didn't want to paint them myself. 10,000 miles of normal use driving and the wheels look great. No scratches or chips. Hubcaps didn't damage the finish, either.
I will say that I've painted wheels on other cars I own and they look good forever but hubcaps will scratch the paint off. Thanks a lot for your inout Otto. Glad to hear that the powder coat doesn't get damaged with hubcaps. Are you able to tell from 10ft away if wheels have been painted vs powder coated? | | |
| |
| |