| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 110 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 110 | MNSmith. I usually have the same next day experience and I am in southrn Utah. They have got thier logistics down to a science. Next day on most things. Some of the bigger stuff goes fedex freight and can take a little longer.
I ordered some NEMA plugs from them for a bunch of my new welders and did't get around to installing the for about 6 months. They turned out to be the wrong ones. I sent an email requesting infomation on how to exchange and recieved the right ones the next day.
Great work on the sub! I looking forward to getting my 38 rolling so I can start on an AD. What clip did you use?
Jim
Good luck with your project!
| | |
| |
| |