Gonna dissent from the majority.
I bought a Hobart Handler 120 MIG (with shielding gas setup) on the unmentionable auction site, and it does just fine for my needs -- and I suspect yours. It's the biggest of the 110Volt models (I think), and is highly recommended by a lot of folks.

Really, if I was going to subframe my truck, I'm not sure I'd trust my welding skills. Anything structural, I'll go to an expert. I'm a hobbyist.

Have your electrician run 12 Gage Wire, a 20A breaker, and a dedicated 20A outlet.

Most of your cost is for him to show up, so if you can spring a little extra, also have him pull a 220 line. You'll need it someday, whether you do step up to a bigger welder, or install a compressor, or maybe even an electric oven for powdercoating (or home brewing?). Ask your electrician -- it really may not be that much more for him to do both at once.

Cheers,
mark.
'51 KY 3100

So I ran a 20 Amp 120Volt