| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 340 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 340 | So I was mounting the headlight buckets and wiring up the lights and I think maybe I have the bucket mounts on backwards. So does anybody know which way the bucket mount goes? I have the mounting bung pointed towards the front and I can't get the headlight buckets level up and down, so I don't think the lights will point where they need to.
1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod
| | |
| |
| |