I’ve owned a few ‘Bolts and decided I needed another. This popped up and I had to snag it.

I’ve never seen zero rot on an AD truck, but this one has it. Amazingly solid. Original drive train, great brakes, time to have some summer fun!

A neat thing is under the hood is written “ocean.” That seems to translate to Ocean Green which looks like what’s under the hood (and leftover) on the exterior.

Can’t wait to dig deeper in it. This one is still Texas titled to its engine serial number, interestingly.
Attachments
IMG_0799.jpeg (338.32 KB, 319 downloads)
IMG_0800.jpeg (345.62 KB, 311 downloads)
IMG_0801.jpeg (360.27 KB, 316 downloads)
IMG_0792.jpeg (113.48 KB, 318 downloads)
1953 Chevy.jpg (46.56 KB, 84 downloads)
A smaller view for the post. ~ Peggy M

Last edited by Peggy M; 06/18/2025 12:52 AM. Reason: add detail to title

1953 Chevy
"I needed another one!"
Follow along in the DITY