| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 1,659 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 1,659 | I wanted a dual master cylinder for my '46, but could never find one. I wanted something that would just bolt in place. '47 and up has a conversion option for this upgrade, but I think there would be some fabrication to make it work for a '46. I'm just sticking with the stock master cylinder for now, but interested if someone has a simple solution for all-around drum brakes.
~ John in Utah 1946 1/2Ton w/4-speed manual transmission w/1960 235 engineHere We GoFollow in his DITY Bay- If you think about it, it has been one year ago today!
| | |
| |
| |