I bought a set of gaskets from Ebay, thanks for the link Dan. I also got my wipers working, I put the end of the hose into a bottle of brake fluid with the other end attached to my wiper motor and worked the wiper back and forth about 20 times. Then I took it out of the brake fluid and worked the arms until of the excess fluid came out. Then I hooked it up to my truck and it was working perfectly. I got the idea from this video:
(Trico) Vacuum Windshield Wiper Motor - Easy Fix - 1948 ChevyI am still going to take it apart and clean off the silicone and put the gasket on when it comes in, so it is done right!
I don't have the linkage to turn it on, once I install it, I may have to make it, does anyone have a picture or a diagram of the on/off linage so I have something to go off of?