Thanks for loaning me the tailgate seat Eric. I was beat from walking around. I was there for just under 4 hours and I saw about 1/3 of the estimated 3000 cars/trucks. Very few trailers parked nearby.

My favorite is still Bombshell Betty. Lots of not SBC engines. Blown 1st gen Hemis. 8 Strombergs on a Nail-Head Buick. 302 with triple carbs in a '48 GMC 1/2 ton. Y block Fords. A lot of flatheads, some with Ardun OHV conversions. Some of the cars are show quality, but the majority are drivers. Almost all had up to date license tags. None newer than 1963.

I had a hard time getting pictures because the sun was so bright I couldn't see the screen on my camera. The Travis County Fairgrounds is 128 acres and this show took up a lot of it.

If you are anywhere between Houston and Big Bend, Dallas and Brownville you should go next year.

I'll attach appropriate (ie. Chevy, GMC and a Divco) pictures to this and the next post and then see how much Chris (ndkid275 - the moderator) will let me get away with on other brands.
Attachments
DSCN0277.JPG (281.55 KB, 71 downloads)
DSCN0280.JPG (241.02 KB, 71 downloads)
DSCN0289.JPG (262.5 KB, 71 downloads)
DSCN0290.JPG (202.13 KB, 71 downloads)
DSCN0298.JPG (205.07 KB, 71 downloads)
DSCN0299.JPG (167.38 KB, 71 downloads)
DSCN0300.JPG (116.46 KB, 72 downloads)
DSCN0303.JPG (118.06 KB, 72 downloads)
DSCN0304.JPG (234.78 KB, 72 downloads)
DSCN0306.JPG (181.85 KB, 72 downloads)

Last edited by Bill Hanlon; 05/06/2025 1:35 AM. Reason: spelling

'57 GMC 102, Original 347 V8, HydraMatic, 3.08 rear gear, added A/C, disk front brakes, HEI, AFB carb, '98 Honda Black Currant paint. T-boned and totaled 10/12
'52 GMC 152 Stake Bed, Original 228, SM420, added A/C, HEI, disk front brakes, '67 Chev 3.55 rear gear. Gets used as a real truck.