| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (2-Ton, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, 50Chevy3100, Jon G, 3800GUY, IHPWR, Southerntruck, Shade Baby),
158
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 178 Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey | | Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 178 | Hello all,
I am looking for assistance reinstalling my cab rear window, I have the exterior frame, glass, seal, 14 screws and interior trim panel. I am confused and wondering if I am missing a seal? I think the glass and seal goes between the interior panel and the cab frame?
Does anyone have some close up pictures and would be willing to take some? Please and thank-you,
I searched the forum and did not find anything, nor was I able to find anything on the web either. Steve
1946 Chev 1/2 ton - 6V/+ground/Bias-ply original - shake/Rattle and Roll! (SOLD) 1940 Chev 1/2 ton Franken/Restomod
| | |
| |
| |