| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 1,004 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 1,004 | I attempted the same on a donor axle from a 1 ton I had it in the press at 20 tons and it didn’t move I gave up on it and moved onto other projects I kept the original sloppy king pin axle in the truck for now Hoping to find a solution one day The plan was to rebuild the donor and swap it into the work truck
Thinking maybe pushing out the pin with an oxygen lance in the future. But that might be too hot for the axle
Please post any solutions as I’m interested too -s | | |
| |
| |