I just took Bessie in for an alignment to the only shop in a town of 200,000 people who said they could do it. They have been in business here for 50+ years and are known as the brake, suspension and wheel experts. They called to tell me it was all done. They set the toe-in and lubed it up. When I asked about the caster the reply was "I don't know, I am sure he checked it though". Turns out he did not check it. 4 hours later I was told it drives the straightest is has today. I did not dare ask about camber. I paid the requested 240.00 and got the heck out of there. When I got to 50MPH on the highway, I darn near soiled myself and took the first exit. Back roads and 40MPH and it does feel good. Thinking I should bring it to your grandson Jerry.