| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,280 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,280 | Similar to how Bob Uecker described the best way to catch a knuckleball by, "Simply wait for the baseball to stop rolling and just pick it up", I simply just wait for the needle to stop jiggling and know that I have 30 miles to find a gas station. For every mile after the 30 Mark equates to how many miles I need walk to a gas station. Perfect plan? No, but I do generally get to meet a lot of nice people who want to give me a lift when they stop to look at my old truck. I never seem to have to wait very long for someone to stop.
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |