| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,495 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 224 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 224 | Have a ‘47 Chev. 3100 with a steering wheel horn button I can’t figure out. I’m assembling it wrong or something’s warn or it’s an operator malfunction!
Not sure of assembly order. Can’t find a diagram to help. Steering wheel- spring- contact plate- nut- horn button? I know it’s wired live and when you press the horn button the circuit is completed and horn blows.
Problem is when I put the contact plate around the steering shaft a contact is made, blowing the horn.
What am I missing???? | | |
| |
| |