Mr. Kasishke, It's been a while since you posted this, but none the less, I still enjoyed it. I guess the internet is forever, huh?

What really caught my attention is your comment that you also owned a 1937 Trailabout. I was fortunate enough to purchase myself one as well a month ago.

Story was that the seller had found it amongst some overgrowth on a property that one of his kids was attempting to purchase. One thing led to another and he pulled it out of the tall grass and brought it home. Several years passed and he lost interest in it and the ambition to restore it. I found it advertised on Jim Carter Truck Parts, oldchevyparts.com, struck up a discussion and friendship with Steve, and he was willing to sell it to me. So I must ask, do you still have yours? Were you able to ever restore it? Would you have any images you'd be willing to share. Any information and update would be enjoyable and fascinating.
Attachments
1.17.2025a.jpg (449.83 KB, 54 downloads)

Last edited by Peggy M; 02/22/2025 2:17 AM. Reason: add hot link to the Trailabout