Working on an AD and have hit a big snag.

I am battling some previously questionable body work currently. Body is off of the chassis while I am working on it. Attached are some photos of the area I'm working on. I have reproduction floor supports to install and a reproduction floor section to put in.
I started on this and the more and deeper I got the more that needed to come out. Currently I'm uncertain if the floor support that I took out was even in the correct place. I wonder if the other side floor support is in the correct position as well, so I don't want to measure it and think that I can use that measurement to place the passenger side.
I searched through the Factory Assembly Manual and found the correct frame and measurements, but print is unclear and hard to read even with a magnifying glass. Also, it references the measurements from the "front of dash" - does that mean the flat part of the cowl ahead of the dash?
I purchased this project as a body only and no frame, so wonder if the earlier owner ever had it back on an original frame and bolted down. Unfortunately that earlier owner died and the person I got it from just had it sitting on an S-10 chassis to be able to move it around.
One other thing I encountered was that the mounting hole stamped in the repo floor panel doesn't line up with the hole in the floor mount width wise. I don't dare weld anything else until I am sure I have the correct placement of the "hole" for mounting passenger side front mount to an original frame.

So, after I have shared all my woes, what suggestions does any one have to help me get back on track?
Attachments
IMG_20241207_155209.jpg (179.72 KB, 247 downloads)
IMG_20250110_135723.jpg (185.56 KB, 239 downloads)
IMG_20250110_135743.jpg (149.36 KB, 241 downloads)
IMG_20241207_162411.jpg (202.67 KB, 240 downloads)
IMG_20250110_135241.jpg (177.09 KB, 242 downloads)
IMG_20241218_144140.jpg (131.42 KB, 241 downloads)
IMG_20250110_133517.jpg (147.21 KB, 241 downloads)
image000003 (9).jpg (98.93 KB, 240 downloads)

Last edited by Jay Self; 02/03/2025 4:36 AM. Reason: Add photos to post

Life is good on Windy Ridge!