Hi North Eastern 'Bolters

Been away from the vintage Chevy stuff for several years...did a vintage North East modified (last ran in 1966 at Wall Stadium) a 1940 Ford coupeon trailer, tried my hand at a couple of CJ2A's as wellleaving on trailer...did a quick stint with 1960 Morris MinorMorris Minor on trailer...and the last one I played with was a 1939 Plymouth coupe street legal sportsman car...ladder view

Then that little voice said something like..."hey dummy why don't you see how the old Chevy truck gang is going along"...So I did and now I am on the hunt for another rolling project that I can fiddle with...(gotta love ADHD)

I quit working 2 jobs in January of 2023 and work just one part time job at the local Home Depot...so now I have more time to play with rusty old junk...

As we all know the North East is not kind to the vintage tin so I will be looking probably outside the salt belt...

Nothing crazy planned...something that will run to the store...start and stop when asked to...

It has to have that smelly old truck cab too...my last driver Howard Knapp

MikeC


1951 Chevy 3800 1-Ton
Howard Knapp
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1948 Chevy 1-Ton (sold Nov 2017)
1953 Chevy 1-Ton (sold 10/1/2016)