Hello Everyone, been awhile since I've posted anything of any sorts. So I'll cut straight to the chase, building a bare GMC 302 cylinder head from scratch as I obtained a short block that has Venolia Pop Up Pistons with a 3/4 cam. I'm going to upgrade intake and exhaust valves to Stainless SBC combo (+.100 1.94/1.60). I've read and heard of some individuals (on other sites) and searched to no avail on this site as well that upgrading the valve springs to Cummins valve springs is a better fit than the z28 version people tend to go with. There's a vendor on Ebay who sells these 302 heads pre built with such upgrades but is pretty much silent when messaged the same question, I get it, he's trying to run a business. Does anyone have any info that could clarify which Cummins valve springs are being used? Are they the 12 valve or 24 valve springs ? Any insight and direction would be appreciated.