| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,501 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,501 | Just what Jerry said. I have a 100 amp alternator. I don't care about a stereo system but I have A/C and I have 2 electric fans...one that works based on radiator temperature and one that runs constantly when the A/C is on. And there are reasons I don't just use one fan for both that have to do with the design of the AD radiator. I also have HEI and that will have some inrush current at first. And I have electric wipers and dual horns. It works fine for me.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |