One of the stores by me is closing and everything behind the counter is 90% off! All lubricants and additives, cleaners, etc were 50% off. That stuff disappeared fast.

I got a set of brake pads for a '95 f-150 for $5.30. Unfortunately, they didn't have anything else for any of my vehicles. Even spark plugs were onesy twosy instead of complete sets of 8. Other people with more modern vehicles were getting McPherson strut assemblies for $10-$20.

I did get a couple jugs of GoJo for 70% off and a couple Motorcraft oil filters for $3 instead of $12.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)