| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, Hanks custodian, dt235sd, 3800GUY, Gray_Ghost, papas52, Ponchogl),
160
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 305 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 305 | The truck that I have been working on for years has a cab that would need to many hours to fix. Atleast that's what the body shop says. They said look for another cab. So I found a 1942 1 .5 ton cab all the body work is done on cab fenders and doors and it is painted. There is also a parts truck totally disassemble. Both trucks are totally disassemble . My question is any I dea of what I should pay. The lady's husband died and she wants to sell everything together. I really only want the 1. It's 5 hours from my house. And like most people she says how much he had in it. But when they are in prices in 2 different locations you never get all the stuff. Any comments are appreciated so tell me your thoughts | | |
| |
| |