Norselander, that would be a good ideal for the summer months, but it gets cold in the winter here, not much snow any more but still cold. That carport part would need to be boxed in to be able to use it in the winter. I have been wanting to make that area drive through, maybe with a sliding door in the back.
I have been looking at some barns around here, and talking to a few folks, my fater-in-law bought a
Cleary Building pole barn and he told me they come out a put it up for and give a 50 year warenty. All the others he looked at you had to built it your self, or hire some one, and there was no warenty. He said if the wind blows it over or just take a panel, they come out a fit it free. their website don't give mouch info, but a dealer is only 12 miles away from me. I got info from them at the County Fair, so i guess my next step is to give them a call.