I realized when I had the OEM left torn apart to clean and paint and got the new right in and torn apart for the same paint that the left with a larger brake bulb in had a focal point to the center of the convex lens and the right couldn’t have a big bulb, just the tiny 6v low wattage bulb included. The new wasn’t even close to being remotely OEM, so I modified it to mirror what was supposed to be. And we all want bright brake lights with idiot drivers now a days.
Quite a few new parts I’ve ordered have to be modified to work. Someone here should put in for a SME consultant position.


Chip

'Rusto-Mod'
'51 Chevy 3600 5 window | C4 Corvette front/rear suspension & drivetrain | everything else looks old and stock
'92 GMC Sonoma GT #15 of 806
'91 GMC Sonoma GT Extended cab 1 of 1
Trucks, Trucks.....and more Trucks