UPDATE!! Thanks klhansen for the pictures and compass direction to go in. I found the rivets that were holding the old springs in for the buckets. Center punched them and drilled them out. Got the springs ordered and in. Used #8 bolts and nuts to lock them down in case I ever “need” to take it apart again 😂. I took some picture attached here for if anyone asks again. 👍 Oh and one note, I couldn’t attach to the bucket in the original hole so I just drilled a small hole on the outer lip to accommodate attaching the springs. Hope this helps someone in the future. You guys have always been a big help to me.
Attachments
IMG_0268.jpeg (292.64 KB, 75 downloads)
Headlight Bucket spring replacement
IMG_0270.jpeg (185.49 KB, 75 downloads)
IMG_0271.jpeg (170.38 KB, 76 downloads)
IMG_0314.jpeg (113.01 KB, 74 downloads)
IMG_0313.jpeg (159.49 KB, 74 downloads)
IMG_0315.jpeg (229.62 KB, 74 downloads)
IMG_0316.jpeg (297.11 KB, 74 downloads)