| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,687 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,687 | I use Super 300 for almost everything, and I like it a lot. There are times when you need a thicker “bead” of something and RTV is definitely needed.
Once I use up my current tube of “ultra black” I’m going to try “Right Stuff.” Seems like it’s very highly recommended by those who use it.
1951 3100
| | |
| |
| |