After learning the the C60 front axle is a lot wider and would have the tires sticking out of the fenders. I searched an found a frame from a 46 COE. Here's my plan for the 46 that I have. Its just going to be a pleasure driver truck and will not used to haul or tow anything. I'm planing to install a SBC 350 with a manual or a auto trans with power steering and disk brakes to the I-beam axle. Plans are to still run the 20 inch rims/tires. Probably need to give the front suspension on the frame I found a complete rebuild and new springs. When giving the frame a pressure washing I discovered that the axle has had some previous repairs. Also been trying to read up on the information by Griggs on the P-30 axle and the axle and disk brakes swap from the 3500HD also. Here are some pictures of the axle and frame
Attachments
20241201_132839.jpg (447.75 KB, 54 downloads)
20241201_132805.jpg (556.04 KB, 54 downloads)
20241201_132921.jpg (501.84 KB, 54 downloads)
20241201_133006.jpg (546.41 KB, 54 downloads)
20241201_133458.jpg (560.39 KB, 54 downloads)