| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,383 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,383 | I will look to see if I have the numbers that I used for my 383 installation. It will depend on what you have for a thermostat housing, I have an adjustable (rotation) angled up version. I do beleive I needed to cut one if not both to fit. | | |
| |
| |