Guess I'll go with and off-white. Bill, I thought about going with plywood on the walls, but fear of fire is a big deal and sheet rock is what it will be. I bought 10 ft long boards so that I wont have any vertical seams between the boards. (there is a vertical 6x6 post every 10 feet around the perimeter)
My wife likes to frame pictures, I think I'll ask her to frame up a bunch of old truck ads I have scavaged over the last couple of years - most are black and white so the frames will have to be the color part . . . that and a few old signs and some spare chrome parts off the buick and trucks / license plates should do the trick.
Man - I am getting close to getting this dang thing done! Will be almost 3 years by mid summer!
