well I'm getting a 60g compressor tomorrow, and needless to say I'm [b]very very[/i] excited! I have all my own tools except I'm using my fathers air compressor and his shop. the most he ever uses it one of two bays, and it will be over a year 1/2 before he uses even one.

well he decided he'd get a new compressor, but he won't be home for over a year so I'm going to break it in real well for him.

actually I think it comes down to the fact that he knows that with a nice compressor, and the fact that I'm using, that he has something to hold over my head so I'll repair all his haying equipment. [tongue]

I think I got the short end of the stick! LOL :o

at any rate the AD is going to take a back seat, and I'm going to paint my k5 so I can practice a bit of painting & body work before I start on the real project... grin

I'm betting by mid april that I will be seriously deep in the restoration of the AD though... I'm getting excited to both have my k5 done, and to get to work on my AD! cool


May the force be with you - SoloWookie
solowookie.com